Nicola Netto White, LICSW, LCSW-C
During the COVID-19 pandemic, I am seeing clients via telehealth sessions only. I hope to return to my office as soon as it is safe.
I am a highly-trained psychotherapist who combines cognitive behavior therapy, interpersonal therapy, and mindfulness techniques with a warm, engaging style.
I am a member of the Greater Washington Society for Clinical Social Work, the Perinatal Mental Health Alliance for Persons of Color, and the DC Metro Perinatal Mental Health Collaborative.
- Master's in Social Work from Catholic University of America (2003)
- Licensed in Maryland and the District of Columbia
- Over 15 years of experience working in university counseling centers, hospitals, and clinics
- In private practice since 2009
- Supportive, affirming, and culturally humble